What are Some Ways to Climb the Emotional Guidance Scale?
There are various methods and techniques that can help you Climb the Emotional Guidance Scale
and shift to higher energy or vibrational emotions.
Here are some effective methods to consider:
Self-reflection and awareness: Take time to reflect on your current emotional state and identify the emotions you are experiencing. This self-awareness is essential for understanding where you are on the Emotional Guidance Scale and recognizing the need for a shift.Once you have identified where you are on the scale and the emotion you are predominantly feeling, breathe into that emotion and let go of any negative thoughts that arise.
Thought reframing: Challenge negative or limiting thoughts and reframe them in a more positive and empowering way. Practice focusing on thoughts that feel better.
For instance after our separation I used to wake up crying so I would look out the window and think what a beautiful day it was and how blue the sky. Over the next minutes my emotional state would change and although i was still deeply saddened I felt fractionally better and every day it got slightly better until I could wake up without crying or even feeling like crying.
Gratitude practice: Consciously focus on things you are grateful for. Gratitude shifts your focus to the positive aspects of your life and helps raise your energy.
Visualization and meditation: Use visualization or meditation to help you create a more positive mental image or experience of the emotions you want to feel. Visualize yourself experiencing joy, love, or peace, and allow yourself to feel those emotions as vividly as possible. Regular meditation can also calm the mind, reduce stress, and improve emotional well-being.
More Ways to Climb the Emotional Guidance Scale
Engaging in activities that bring joy: Identify activities or hobbies that bring you joy and consciously do them regularly. These activities can include creative pursuits, leisure time in nature, exercising, listening to uplifting music, or connecting with loved ones.
Practicing self-care: Take care of your physical, mental, and emotional well-being by engaging in self-care activities including getting enough rest, eating nourishing foods, engaging in relaxation techniques, setting boundaries, and prioritizing activities that recharge and rejuvenate you.
Surrounding yourself with positive influences: Spend time with people who uplift and inspire you. Surrounding yourself with positive influences can significantly impact your emotional state and help you maintain higher vibrational emotions.
Letting go and forgiveness: Practice forgiveness, both towards others and yourself. Holding onto grudges or negative emotions can weigh you down and keep you in the lowest vibration states. Letting go and forgiving allows you to release negative energy and move towards higher emotions.
Remember that as you climb the Emotional Guidance Scale it is a gradual process, and being patient and compassionate with yourself is important.
Choose the techniques that resonate with you and incorporate them into your daily life.
Consistent practice and a willingness to shift your perspective will help you move towards higher vibrational emotions and experience greater joy and fulfillment.
Examples of Using the Emotional Guidance Scale
From Anger → Blame → Irritation
1) Imagine you’re working on an important project with a colleague, and they make a mistake that causes a setback. Your initial reaction is anger – you feel a surge of frustration and annoyance. You’re upset about the impact of this mistake on the project and the extra work it might create for you.
2) As you take a moment to reflect, you recognize that holding onto anger isn’t productive or beneficial for your well-being. You decide to shift your emotions slightly and move towards blame. You start to attribute the setback solely to your colleague’s error, feeling that they should have been more careful or attentive.
While blame is still a lower vibrational emotion, it represents a slight shift from the intense anger you initially felt. However, you acknowledge that blame doesn’t provide a solution or serve your overall well-being.
3) As you continue navigating your emotions, you shift further towards a slightly higher vibrational emotion – irritation. Irritation is a milder form of frustration, signaling that you are progressing on the scale of your feelings.
In this scenario, you’ve experienced some upward movement on the scale, from anger to blame and then to irritation. Though still within the lower half of the scale, this progression indicates that you gradually shift toward slightly less intense emotions and are more conducive to finding a resolution or productive next steps.
Remember, the key is to keep progressing upwards by consciously choosing thoughts, actions, and perspectives that allow you to move towards even better-feeling emotions on the scale.
From Worry→ Frustration → Satisfaction
Imagine you’re a mom who has been feeling worried about balancing work and family responsibilities. Thoughts of being unable to give enough time and attention to your children and feeling overwhelmed by the demands of both roles constantly occupy your mind, leading to anxiety and concern.
1) As you become aware of your worry, you decide to take proactive steps to address the situation. You establish clear boundaries and communicate your availability to your workplace while ensuring dedicated quality time with your children. These actions help alleviate some of the worries and move you towards a slightly higher vibrational emotion: frustration.
2) During a particularly hectic day, you encounter a situation where your child’s school event coincides with an important work deadline. Frustration arises as you feel torn between your commitments and worry about missing out on important moments. However, instead of dwelling on the frustration, you consciously choose to focus on finding a solution.
3) You seek support from your partner, a family member, or a trusted friend who can attend the event on your behalf and provide updates. With a backup plan in place, you can focus on meeting your work deadline while knowing that your child will still have someone cheering them on. A sense of satisfaction emerges as you navigate the challenge and successfully meet your work obligations. You realize that despite the initial frustration, you were able to find a solution that honors both your work and family commitments.
In this scenario, as a mom, you’ve experienced upward movement on the Emotional Guidance Scale, transitioning from worry to frustration and ultimately reaching satisfaction.
While these emotions still fall within the lower half of the scale, the progression indicates positive growth and a shift towards emotions that are more aligned with problem-solving, adaptability, and a sense of fulfillment.
Remember, the goal is to continue moving towards even higher vibrational emotions, such as contentment and fulfillment, by consciously choosing thoughts and actions that support your well-being and positive experiences as a mom.
From Boredom → Optimism → Enthusiasm
1) Imagine you find yourself in a phase of boredom where life feels dull and lacks excitement. You’re going through the motions without much enthusiasm or interest in your daily activities. The sense of monotony leaves you longing for something more fulfilling.
2) Recognising your boredom, you consciously try to infuse positivity and optimism into your life. You start by exploring new hobbies, seeking out inspiring books or podcasts, and engaging in activities that spark your curiosity. These actions help shift your perspective and move you towards a slightly higher vibrational emotion: optimism.
3) Through your exploration and newfound optimism, you stumble upon a passion project or a cause that resonates deeply with you. This discovery ignites a fire, and you begin pursuing this newfound interest. Your enthusiasm grows as you invest more time and energy into something that brings you joy and a sense of purpose.
You find yourself eagerly dedicating your time to learning, practicing, and sharing your passion with others. The initial boredom has transformed into a state of enthusiasm and excitement for life. You wake up each day with a renewed sense of purpose, looking forward to the possibilities and opportunities that await.
In this scenario, the individual has experienced upward movement on the Emotional Guidance Scale, transitioning from boredom to optimism and then ultimately reaching enthusiasm.
This progression indicates positive growth and a shift towards emotions that are more aligned with passion, inspiration, and an enthusiastic outlook on life.
Remember, the goal is to continue moving towards even higher vibrational emotions, such as joy and empowerment, by consciously choosing thoughts, actions, and pursuits that align with your passions and bring you fulfillment.