We are what we think! learning to have everything we want

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. with our thoughts we make our world!

You have the power to transform your life

Don't underestimate what seems like a very simple idea. You have the power to transform your life forever - to have whatever you want whether that is health, wealth, happiness, relationship, interesting work...


You might be new to metaphysical ideas and think they are hocus focus but for millennium they have been working for people and they will work for you -They are just laws that are 'greater than the physical"


Since we only use less than about 10% of our brain power - it is the other 90% that is the key you to having everything you want, and this is where the metaphysical laws come into play.


Your subconscious mind cannot judge

The subconscious mind ( that other 90% of our brain that we don't consciously use!) is working all the time in the background without us realising it - and bringing to us exactly what it wants. You see it is there to look after us, but as it can't judge between true or false, yesterday or tomorrow ( it just knows NOW) then whatever is in it will manifest in our lives.


If you want to know what your subconscious mind is thinking look at your life now


Everything that is occurring in your life now is a result of your subconscious thinking. To know what is in yoru subconscious mind answer the following questions:

*do you have the house you want?

*do you have the money you want?

*do you have a great job that you love , interested and challenges you every day?

*do you have the health you want?

*do you have a great relationship with your partner, your family, your friends?


All of these things reflect what your subconscious mind is thinking. And you can change it! You can and will have everything you want if you follow the techniques I will give you in my books, in my blogs and in my videos.


4 simple steps to releasing negative blocks

1) You only have to want to change - that is the first step;

2) The second step is to find the thoughts, beliefs and emotions that are holding you back and let them go.

3) Decide what you want

4) Behave as if you have it - this sends an energy out to the universe, matches the same energy and brings it back to you.


Don't underestimate what seems like a very simple idea. You have the power to transform your life forever and if you need help I am here

.

0 views

Recent Posts

See All